Dear Friends,

This blog is about make make online with blog including make money online program list , blogging , information, News , Review , Tips , Tutorial , Guidance And Motivation

Dear Visitors

This blog is little bit different from my blog in wordpress.This blog presentation will be more have personal touch.

Amirulcyber.com Top Commentators Competition


Are you ready to joint my Top Commentators Competition in August.If yes make August as your lucky month by winning this competition.

Yes I want to joint.What should I do?

It’s easy.Leave your comment on any article on my blog either old article or latest article.Leave as many as you want.

Who will win?

The top commentators with the higher number of comments will win this competition.

What is the rules and regulation?

Anyone all around the world can participate in this competition.This competition only held on my English blog only.Comment must be in English.Spam comment will not allowed in this competition.If I find you leave spam comment you will not allowed to joint this competition.

Please don’t just give short comment such as yes i agree,no i don’t agree and other which related like that.If you give short comment like that I would not counting it as a comment.I will delete it.

Time Of Competition?

Competition will held in one month.Competition will start on 1 August 12.00 am (International Time) and 8.00 am (Malaysia Time).It will be ended on 1 September 12 am(International Time) and 8.00 am (Malaysia Time) .

How do I know who is current top commentators?

I have install Top Commentators plug in on my blog.You can see it at my sidebar.

What about comment before competition?

Comments that I received before competition will not be counted as August competition comment.I will unpublished it for a while.Only August competition comment will be shown at my sidebar.

What is the reward?

Payment will made through paypal.You must ensure you have paypal account.For Malaysian who don’t have paypal account I will pay you through bank account.Below is the list of reward.It is in dollar.

Top Commentators $30

Second Top Commentators $10

Third Top Commentators $10

When the result will be announced?

I will announce the result in 2 September 2008 in my blog.

I have question.What should I do?

You can sent your question through Contact Me form.

For more information about this competition please visit

http://amirulcyber.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment