Dear Friends,

This blog is about make make online with blog including make money online program list , blogging , information, News , Review , Tips , Tutorial , Guidance And Motivation

Dear Visitors

This blog is little bit different from my blog in wordpress.This blog presentation will be more have personal touch.

Find Me At Squidoo.com


Hi my visitors and friends.Yesterday I have wrote about what is Squidoo all about.Today I want to continue writing about Squidoo.com again.This mean there were 2 days including today I wrote about Squidoo.com.Hopefully you are not bored because I want to share something about Squidoo.com.

Squidoo.com is a place where we can built our own site.However for your information even we are allowed to built site there but we are needed to use Squidoo.com domain as our domain name.For instance if your name is Micheal there your Squidoo domain name maybe http://www.squidoo.com/micheal.

For your information I just built my Squidoo website.It is just need few hours including registration time to built this site.Actually before this I don’t know we can built site at Squidoo.I have found Squidoo website before this but I only visit it for finding information purpose.

The purpose of building this Squidoo site is to generate traffic to this blog (Amirulcyber.com).This is because there many people visit this Squidoo.com site.Some of them come to find information and some of them come to built website to generate traffic.


For your information also,one of the hottest sites to come out of the Web 2.0 phenomenon is Squidoo. If you are not building sites to Squidoo,mean that you are missing one of the quickest and easiest ways to build free traffic for your website or blog.So, it is encouraged to you to built site at Squidoo in order to get traffic to be sent at your blog.

Beside that the reason many people built site at Squidoo is for making money purpose.For making money purpose I am still exploring this Squidoo site on how exaclty it can help in making money online.After I got the answer on how to make money from it,I will write it here to share with you.

Based on my experience during exploring and reading material about Squioo.com,we can make money by selling product from Amazon.com,Ebay Auction for example and others.There are many other ways to generate money from this Squidoo and I believe Squidoo is another alternative to make money online.

Squidoo offers you a chance to money from affiliate advertising such as Google AdSense, Amazon, Ebay and several other sites. They keep track of the earnings of each module and split the profits with you 50-50. You can also donate your profits of your module to charity if you wish.

Squidoo offers you a chance to money from affiliate advertising such as Google AdSense, Amazon, Ebay and several other sites. They keep track of the earnings of each module and split the profits with you 50-50. You can also donate your profits of your module to charity if you wish.

To find my Squidoo site you can visit it at http://www.squidoo.com/amirulcyber.This site is still new so not many article I have post on it.However there are some video about make money online,my favourite football video and my favourite tv program video.As a make money online blogger I advice you to built site at Squidoo in order to generate traffic from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment